If you are planning to appear for a PMP certification, by now you will be aware it is an involved process. For some it could turn out to be a difficult exam to crack. Once you are able to apply the principles of project management, it would break down the main task into smaller ones. Hence it becomes an easy one to manage. Numerous hubs of PMP training in Delhi are there enabling you to clear this exam with flying colours. The question is you are a professional who is planning to attempt PMP exam. It is obvious that you may wonder on how to appear for a PMP exam. Below are a series of steps that you need to comply if you are planning to opt for PMP certification. In addition there are a few tips and trades enabling to clear the exam easily.
Applying for the exam
The process starts by visiting the website of Project management institute.
- First You need to navigate on to the PMI website and click on the register button
- To create your profile enter all basic information required in the necessary fields
- Click on the return button to come back from the link where you visited the dashboard
- Click on the certifications menu button, and then choose PMP
- Then you need to click on the apply button for PMP certification that is present on the right side of the screen
- Then it is necessary to apply on the PMP credential link. You will be directed on to the PMP application page
- All the necessary information is to be entered on the screens. It is necessary that you fill up all the details on the forms in a complete manner.
PMI is known to take around 5 days to approve your entire application process. PMP course will provide you valuable tips on how to clear the exam easily. They may be performing a random audit based on the details or references that you have provided.
- Once the application is approved you will be having a year to prepare for the exam
- It is not possible to schedule the exam till you have paid the exam fee. The profile status is going to reflect when you are in the process
- PMI has availed the services of prometric testing solutions to be conducting exams on your behalf. Once you are ready for the test you will be directed on to the website for further instructions
- Enter the code that you receive, and the first four letters of your last name. You will be able to scan the details of your test for the nearest location
- When you are leaving for the test centre do not forget to carry a copy of your photo id along with you. It is better if you have a passport as your id
It is recommended that you schedule the exam 5 to 6 weeks in advance. Any form of scheduling needs to be done as per your confidence levels.